Friday, May 17, 2013

HAPPINESS IS A WARM GUN

jacket: borrowed from my dad | t-shirt: thrifted | skirt: friends of fancy | socks: jox & sox | shoes: asos | skull necklace: diy | crystal necklace: borrowed from my sister


As great as GTM was last weekend, each and everyone of my friends suffered from post festival sickness. Alexis was sick during the trip, Rory got a cold on Monday, I started sneezing Wednesday, and Kim just caught on today. Still, no regrets. From time to time it's kind of nice to be able to pause life and sit in bed and watch endless amounts of movies and tv shows with a cup of chicken soup or a large mug of ginger honey & lemon tea. I finally finished watching himym and that last episode almost killed me. That ending?!?!? Don't worry, no spoilers here. But yes, the problem with temporarily pausing life is that eventually that play button needs to be pressed. Next week I'll face pissed off lecturers, assignments and deadlines, and enough stress to last a lifetime. I guess that's reality though, it's a reality I chose, and a reality i love. Well, most of the time anyway.

6 comments:

  1. Cool look! Love the socks with the sandals!!
    xoxo
    www.donkeycool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing look!!
    would you like to follow
    each other?
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great jacket :)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cool look!

    www.lpfashionphilosophy.blogspot.com
    @davieanderica

    ReplyDelete