Friday, May 31, 2013

SLOW BOAT

tshirt: thrifted | vest: dotti | skirt: friends of fancy | shoes: asos | scrunchie: thrifted



Quick outfit post for you guys today, feels like I havent posted in ages but it's only been a week. I've been insanely stressed out lately, what with tafe and the fox feet website launch! WHICH IS TONIGHT. OMG. Literally just finished my collection last night, well I still need to add a couple of finishing touches like buttons and hooks and eyes and stuff. But I'm so excited. I can't believe I'm showing a collection! I'm 19 and I'm showing my first ever collection! It's a little overwhelming, usually I'm so busy sewing and working on everything that I don't have time to think, but then BAM it just hits me and I start freaking out and go into shock and my heart stops and I have this feeling like I want to cry and I don't know why. But it feels kind of good for some reason. I'm losing my mind. Wish me luck for tonight, and hope you all have an amazing weekend!

2 comments: